SPRING BREAK CAMP
Field Sports offers a variety of sport and recreation camps during spring break. Each camp includes small camper to counselor ratios, snacks and Sports Ohio t-shirt & merchandise. To register online click the red online registration link, registration is also available on site at Field Sports, via phone or mail the SportsOhio registration form.pdf to 6400 Dublin Park Drive, Dublin, Ohio 43016.
Spring Break Fun Week
2015 Spring Break Camp Flyer
Camp Waiver and Emergency Information.doc
Pick your day to play! Keep your kids active and entertained with "Spring Break Fun Week" at SportsOhio/Field Sports. Participants can choose any number of days and activities to stay fit and have fun! Each day will offer a different theme that will be sure to pique your child's interest. Lunch and snacks are provided each day, and each camper will receive a Field Sports t-shirt. For more detailed information regarding each day's theme, please see below or feel free to call us at 614-791-7849.
- Monday, March 16th, 23rd, and 30th - Dodge, Bounce, and Jump (activities include dodgeball, basketball, volleyball, and inflatables)
- Tuesday, March 17th, 24th, and 31st - Field Day (activities include Olympic-themed games, relays, kickball, and more)
- Wednesday, March 18th, 25th, and April 1st - Explorers Day (activities include hands-on science experiments, air rocket launcher, fitness games, and more)
- Thursday, March 19th, 26th, and April 2nd - Field, Stick, and Puck Day (activities include football, soccer, baseball, lacrosse, and turf hockey)
- Friday, March 20th, 27th, and April 3rd - Spring Celebration (activities include water balloons, inflatables, pizza-making, and crafts)
Fee: $310/week (9am-4pm)
$175/week (9am-1pm or 12-4pm)